Day Time Short Course
This is not the full TESOL course.
Location: Baptist Student Centre (BSC), across the road from the BTS Phaya Thai
What you will cover in the course:
1. Teaching speaking, listening, reading and writing skills.
2. How to design effective, creative, confidence building, fun English lessons.
3. Language and culture.
4. Intake tests and level interviews.
5. Different methods to teach grammar, pronunciation and vocabulary.
6. Overview on how people learn a second language and teaching methods.
7. Introduction to test taking classes using the TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS tests.
8. Teach English to children, teenagers, adults and classroom management.
9. Effective use of language course books, adapting them to suit students’ levels and needs.
10. Ministry models and resources
All trainees will have a mentor who provides advice and assistance throughout the course and during teaching practice.
If you would like to discuss this further, you can contact
Janthana on 66 02 354-4980-1, Email: email@example.com or
Kim on 66 084-731-8476, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to www.bscbaptist.com for more course details.